06 January 2006
Too Much Too Furious




Wah lau weh! Si beh tired man today! I don't even know what i did today that tire me out. Work? Nah! I don't have much to attend to what... Maybe my cats lah. Yah! Cannot take it lah. they hor, really eat up my personal time. Everytime go back home must peep the food and their cat litter first. Habit lah! I also don't know why. After seing it already (especially the no good ones hah, you know what i mean lah!) my heart sure sink like Titanic one. Sometimes, i want to enter my house and straight away sit to rest my hubby and kiddo. But... can never do it.

Because, to walk down to the hall, i must pass by my kitchen. That's where the cat's litter are. If not, my hubby or kiddo are kind enough to shout and tell me that 'something' really need to be clean, right away. I really need to get rid of my felinessssss fast! (...notice the 's'? That's how many i have, you know.) Hah! That's why lah.

Anyway, after feeding time, they (felinessssss) are ready for bedtime. So, much less active and noisy. Least i can rest peacefully. Kiddo just went to bed and hubby has left for work. And i am left here to relieve myself. It's almost midnight now, but i can't bring myself to sleep. Just down a cuppa. Probably the reason. Caffeine do shook me up. Can never kick out of it. Blame my Ma for allowing me to drink when i was younger. She convince me that drinking it every night keeps me awake to study for my exams and helps me to study with better minds. Ya Ma, it sure gave me a better mind to think. Your mind over body equations...
posted by DRooLZ79 @ 11:19 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants