07 January 2006
My Dearest One..




Dear you, i can't sleep right now thinking of you. What we had just said to each other the other day really left an impact for me to think hard. How much time flies, i wonder...Looking back, i have neglected you in ways i unintentionally realize. You were right about me. How i get too carried away with my own things and responsibilities that i shun you from it... Please forgive me Dear for i didn't mean to hurt you, your feelings nor your needs. You were patiently good to me. Being here and there for me even when i don't need it. You were incredibly wonderful. A real wonderful Dear to me. I wish to make it right once again. I didn't wish to hurt you another time. Those wonderful moments we once used to share were fading , i know. But rest assure, things will never be the same again for us. You love me too much and it's high time i show you that i appreciate that love you have been showering me throughout. I really love you Sweets, and everything that is in you. This i can promise...
posted by DRooLZ79 @ 12:52 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger DOINK said…

    i'm gonna link u up. that'll make u update and get this blog up and running...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants