07 September 2006
Cool!!! I will finally get an alternate Sunday off commencing October onwards.
And pay wise, it's gonna be revised by the end on this month. I likee having my lappie around now. It's makes me easier to update my blog using others' network for free. Yipeee!!!

I'm really looking forward for my alt Sundays off because then i will be able to spend more time with my family playing rollerblades, sporting and cruising and go JB with Doink in future (tapi kena tumpang). Hahaha....

How did all this become so easy negotiate? Well, maybe that's why i have the strong intuition about not taking that administator job at ubi. Life could be better here and indeed it's better now. Hurray......
posted by DRooLZ79 @ 5:19 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants