08 July 2006
Geesh!!! Look at the time!!! I gotta stop drinking kopi liao. I can't seem to sleep. With hubby spinning and not yet home, i'm always waken up by noises which i thought it's him opening the door(other than that, it'll be the boys shouting over the World Cup). Only to realize, it's false alarm...

At last what did i do... get myself all tapping down this thoughts. Mimpikan lagi bagus. Haiyah... Just went to check on the kids. My God!!! Their room's freezing cold and yet they didn't pull up the covers and still looking so sound and peaceful. Si Princess leh on fan kecik pulak tu kat tepi bedside table dia! Kena Mummy dia macam gitu dah kaku beku! I switched off the fan, turned down the temp and adjusted the covers. Nice seeing them here. Missed them much. Didn't see them past 2 weekends. They've been begging to snuggle up the night in my room, but hubby said no. Since he'll be back late and will be tired, he wants the bed to himself and mine to retire. Alritelah... You're the Man, man.

0320hrs

Why haven't the 'ZZZzzz' Monster call upon me?

Oh well, some things are best done manually. Till my next entry, 'Good Morning' to all...
Whuarrrgh!!!
posted by DRooLZ79 @ 3:10 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants