11 January 2006
Too Old For It?
Today wasn't a good day for me. Not really bad either. What i was referring to was just the weather. It was RAINING! And so i can't rollerblade. Yeheheh... You didn't read wrongly. I'm rollerblading okay! Because my Dear hadiahkan i rollerblade, in advance. Something that i ask lah, of course. Hah, tengok tu. Cantik tak? No offence Doink, but it sure does look better than the first pair that you ever bought for me. Remember? Harharhar... And it blades faster too okay. Gone are the 'Keretapi' days, in are the 'Bullet Trains'. Muahaha... Ye ler, dulu polis
pakai seluar pendek, sekarang polis pakai seluar panjang. Mana sama kan? Ahaiz.. Anyway, he didn't just buy 1, he bought 2. 1 for me, the other is for kiddo. Because kiddo's birthday comes before me, which is 4 days counting down from today. Dia lah yang nak sangat rollerblade! So we were contemplating. Me, on the other hand, was imagining...
Kiddo: "Mummy, leh Irfan main rollerblade kat bawah?"
Mummy: "Asyik-asyik rollerblade, rollerblade, rollerblade! Tak tau nak belajar eh?! Buang rollerblade tu kang baru tau!! "
Kiddo: "Abih hadiahkan Irfan rollerblade tapi tak kasi main pun buat apa?"
Mummy: "????? Iya tak ya jugak eh. Geliga kepala otak bila bab main-memain ni!"
... And so i decided that i too should get a pair. Saja nak elakkan senario seperti yang dilakarkan daripada terjadi. So the least, it should turn out this way...
Kiddo: "Mummy, leh Irfan main rollerblade kat bawah?"
Mummy: "When i don't blade, you don't blade too!"
Muahaha... Sonang baitu.
posted by DRooLZ79 @ 11:42 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger DOINK said…

    17 January 2006

    Dear Aunt Aggie,

    I received a sms this morning saying that I might have forgotten someone's birthday which I can swear I did not. I know it is her birthday since last last week and I have been hunting for gifts that I want her to appreciate but I have yet to come across that 'special' gift.

    So I thought by posting it in your column and when she read it, she might feel amused or the least happy. She told me her mum, her brother and her MIL has all call her to wish her a happy birthday but not that someone. I know that someone is ME.

    But Aunt Aggie, I have always love her as she is despite how she sometimes let me down and I know she knows that I love her. Do you understand me Aunt Aggie? I think you will.

    So Aunt Aggie.. can I take this opportunity using your column to wish her a very Happy 27th Birthday? I can't believe she's 27th already. In 3 years time, she'll be 30.. just like how I dread reaching that age. Time flies so fast and now, she's in that stage that I was last time. Really lah... now my birthday wish to her is for her to be happy, hopefully get a life..er.. no I mean.. get a child and just be happy for the rest of her life. That is my pray for her. Thank you, Aunt Aggie.

    Yours Truly,
    Me

    *then Doink received a mail reply saying FCUK YOU! You don't anyhow use my column for birthday wish hor.*

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger DOINK said…

    Oi! Update lah. Bencilah masuk sini abih takde update.

    *cakap orang pandai padahal blog sendiri malas nak update. lol*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants