11 May 2006
Mummy's Kiddo, Princess & Monster...

The Only Monster that is close to my heart. Though not my biological daughter (i'm a virgin mum), she is the only one in the lot that has always manage to melt my heart. Far away she may seem, but the thought of her always brings smiles to my face. The youngest in the pack, she never fails to make me laugh with all her silly Q & A, whinings, complainings and rantings.

Being the devil(sometimes) herself, i still haven't a clue how she would normally get away with everything. She would secretly picks on her brother and lashes out at her sister, but she would get away with it. Maybe she knows that all mummies needed TLC. So she would come tagging behind my arse to help with whatever that she can help with. Sweet hor?! Nope. All this for a reason. To be praise by dearest mummy so she can tell the siblings how good she is like how mummy have told her and how bad they are for not doing so... (causing jealousy in becoming mummy's favourite) Witty little monster eh?!
Nur Iryana (The Monster)

Other things would be like taking a long bath with a 9yr old who, no matter how you push her away out of the bathroom, she manage to talk you into letting her bathe with you. Having a 22kg(half my weght) sitting on your lap whenever you take a sit. A live size doll snuggling beneath you armpit each time you lay on the sofa to watch tv. How she would make funny faces when you scold her for always complaining about others, etc, etc, etc...
Nur Iryani (The Princess)

Princess is the opposite though. Very dainty girl who likes to pretend to be a grown up. She likes playing with mummy's high heels, handbags and accesories when mummy's not around. Playing from teacher to makcik bedah. Whenever reprimanded, she is one who will not answer back nor make any expression, only cry... She gets emotionally sensitive when i have to scold her or yell at her. And she would go on complaining how mummy always seems to scold her alot. The fact is when 2 sisters play together and there's a fight, i always picks on the eldest. Same goes when the bro is around and there's a fight. I picks on the bro. That's how it goes for me. But being the elder sis, she gets to boss around sometimes under my command. She's like my minutes girl, if i forget what to say, she remind me. Very resourceful for a 9 yr old(ngalah makcik kepo).
Muhd Irfan (Kiddo)

As for kiddo himself. He's alright. He knows how to take care of himself. He's all grown up now. Maybe that's how we want him to be. To be responsible. He is the younger Man of the house when the Man himself isn't around. He takes care of things for me sometimes. From mummy being fed to mummy being cleaned. He reminds me of those. Bright child indeed.

Not that i don't love the rest, it's just that i love this particular monster most. My only hope for her and the rest will be that they would all grow up to be a wonderful, beautiful and useful childs who appreciate my surrogate love to them which i have showered and will throughout the rest of their lives...
I love you my children.

And for all Mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day!!!
posted by DRooLZ79 @ 11:46 PM  
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants