23 March 2006
Lazy, Lazy Afternoon...
Another day alone just by myself. Haaaa.... With hubby duty (not coming home), i had the house all to myself. Cook, clean and wash. Finally i see the decrease in my laundry basket. Yippeeee!!! Nothing much to blog today though, cause nothing interesting captures the digcam, although i do have something i caught on my mobile phone camera right after i woke up from my cat nap...
Fancy they having a nap and lazing around when ma'am is also sleeping. Lazy cats. They are suppose to catch lizards and cockcroaches. That's the reason i hired you guys. Looks like tonight there won't be any supper. No work, no bonus! Heh...
posted by DRooLZ79 @ 7:02 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger DOINK said…

    oi.. that little cat dah besar tak cantik nah?? ke pasal gambar gelap buat dia tak cantik & cute macam dulu? anyways... happy weekend kontet!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants