05 May 2006
The In-Laws
Last Saturday ended with a daily routine visit to the in-laws. Having my favourite companion awaits me every weekend but only to be dissappointed (sometimes) with my absence, i thought i should drop by that day after work with the rest of my family. And that companion is none other than.....

my father-in-law..... (Bapak Jimaen)

Each time i came, he waits by me while i'm eating, drinking and etc, etc, etc. We chat alot too, from somethings to great nothings. A real joker in person and he loves me to bits, and also the rest of the Jimaens...

Siti Anati(3rd granddaughter), Amedah(dearest wife) and Rokiah(4th daughter).

Siti Ayuni(2nd granddaughter), Nur Syafiqah(4th granddaughter) and Nur Shakira(last granddaughter).

Rosley(last child) and Nur Iryana(5th granddaughter).

Nur Iryani(6th granddaughter) with Nur Shakira.

Rosley with Muhd Irfan(5th grandson).

Muhd Aizat(1st grandson) and Muhd Hafiq(2nd grandson).

And last but least, the rest of the Jimaens...

Captured on Hari Raya Puasa 2005.

posted by DRooLZ79 @ 3:02 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants