12 September 2006
It's been a boring day at work with Wee Seah not around. My colleague is a good sport for laughs. She's a real clown as well. She is on MC today and i wonder if she's faking it to excuse herself to go for a job interview she had been eyeing for.

Hehehe... I fake urgent leave yesterday claiming my kiddo is having asthma attack. I'm not praying for it to happen. Nauzubillah jauhkan. He's all well though he really had an attack a few days back during the school holiday.

Just keeping Dear company at home cause he had a day rest from his hectic work. It's been quite sometime since we spent the days alone at home without the kids around. And the weather had been wonderful. What a lovely Monday and it was well spent!!!

Dear gave me this article from the Sunday's Berita Minggu. A column from Dr Jazlan Joosoph. Really funny when comes to think of it. Funny a guy ike him who's well educated in medicinal course would actually share his petua he had heard during his datuk moyang time on how to prep yourself in getting pregnant with your choice or gender. I heard this from Doink when she gave birth to my beautiful niece, Sarah. Something about drinking soya milk and veggies if you want a daughter or son or whatever lah.

I was like, "crappy ah you nih!"

"Eh, betul ah Mar. I tak bedek. That's what i do while i was trying for Sarah. You try ah dulu, Mar."

Hmmmm... Dah try macam-macam for 4 years, takde rezki ponnnn....

But anyway, it wasn't like we tonggang terbalik that day. It's just that particular article that tickles me and Dear. He was as usual anxious when it comes to trying for baby. The problem is me. I think i need time for myself. Spa theraphy anyone? Then again Dr Jazlan did mention at the end of his article that rezki ditangan Tuhan, kita hanya merancang, Dia yang menentukan...

I'm like @#$*ing 27 yrs old now and Dear is a year older. He wishes at least 1 baby boom before he turn 30. Now i wonder if it is ever possible... Mummies out there, care to share your tips in getting pregnant?

Uwahhh....
posted by DRooLZ79 @ 1:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants