16 May 2006
With the exams over, i can FINALLY see the colour pink in Kiddo's face (as well as in mine's too). I guess he too is dreading the examinations period and looking forward for it to be over. And when it was finally over, i felt it came right on time as prior 3 days from it, it is Mother's Day(Phew! That's enough a present for me, boy!!! I can finally relax). I could see him trying pretty hard to figure out what to do(give) for me. I was, you can say, pretty excited mummy really kepo wanting to know what's up my kiddo's sleeve but only to my disappointment, i was hoping too much i guess. Coz Mother's Day falls on the weekends. The 'WEEKENDS' where all cousins meet at grandma's to have a jolly good time. Hump!
And he have completely forgotten about whatever...

But fret i didn't, coz Princess and Monster gave something to me. And this year round it's a bummer surprise for a receive a little token from my niece, Ayuni. Aww, how sweet...
A parfum by Avon from Monster and a set of pearl necklace from Princess.

A faux feathered rose flower.

And from my dearest, sweet, hunny, bunny, hubby...

An Adidas pair. I loikeee!!!!

Thank you all, Mummy loves you lot.

Mmmuuahhh....

posted by DRooLZ79 @ 11:27 PM  
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants