12 September 2006
Wa sua kena tag again...

Layer One: On The Outside

Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Brown
Righty or Lefty: Right
Zodiac Sign: Mmbekk...
Height: 1.68

Layer Two: On The Inside

Your Heritage: Bawean
Your Fears: Being MC Hammer broke!
Your Weakness: Cicaks and all in the name of GECKOS!!!
Your Perfect Pizza: The 2 4 1 Canadian deal!!
Goal: Thousands of it!!!

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up: "@#$%ing hell, im gonna be late!!!"
Your best physical feature: Ouuuch... My bon bon. Ahakz!!!
Your bedtime: 3am everyday
Your most-missed memory: Shutting my baby bro in the store room. ahaha...

Layer Four: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke: None for me plurrlissss...
McDonald's or Burger King: Depending on how big is the appetite.
Single or Group Dates: The latter.
Addidas or Nike: Addidas ROCKZ!!!
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Nes...Kopi (heheh)
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Both!!

Layer Five: Do You?

Smoke: Been there, done that, haa...
Take a shower: Of course. Twice a day.
Have a crush: My toe got crushed in the train. Countable?
Think you've been in love: Yes!!! With the slouch boho COACH!!! (Dear, u readin tis?)
Want to get married: Twice?! No way!
Believe in yourself: Darhling... lemme tell you that nobody else will.
Think you're a health freak: Never. Thank God.

Layer Six: In The Past Month

Drank Alcohol: Nope.
Gone To The Mall: Yeah baby, everyday...
Been on Stage: Nope.
Eaten Sushi: No.
Been Dumped: If i ever be, i'l make sure he suffer!!!
Dyed your hair: Last month.... no.

Layer Seven: Have You Ever

Played a Stripping Game: Yes. Long time favourites!!!
Gotten Beaten Up: Pass
Changed who you were to fit in: Never. I AM AT MY OWN LIBERTY!!!

Layer Eight: Getting Old

Age your hoping to be married: Pass

Layer Nine: In Guy

Best Eye Color: Bi-color can? Oklah, brown...Deep set please...
Best Hair: His natural color.
Short or Long Hair: Short, unless he's Kevin Beacon.

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing

1 Minute Ago: Lunching.
1 Hour Ago: Working.
1 Day Ago: Working.
1 Year Ago: Working. Hmmm...borrriinngg...

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence

I Love: The Holidays
I Feel: Bloated!
I Hate: Slippery cold-blooded reptiles. yucks!!
I Hide: Maldives map tattoo on my behind (i'l only get it remove once i've set foot there). Muahaha!!!
I Miss: Schools!!!
I Need: World Theraphy, any form.
I Want: All those in my links to carry on this layering!!!
posted by DRooLZ79 @ 6:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants