05 April 2007
It's The Holidays...Again
Tomorrow's Good Friday. Wow!!! Pocketku koyak Mak!!! Let's see... Iman's birthday is tomorrow, my niece, Sarah's birthday is on the 8th and lil frat's birthday is the day after. Soon after that on Monday, i'll be starting my new job.

I have a looong break for this as i have finally left that blardy old work place with that evil boss of mine. How peaceful... I can't wait to be at my new work place. It sure offer me a good prospect in times to come. Syukur alhamdulillah. Berkat doa suami dan keluarga, rezekiku disana akhirnya. Come to think of it, i seriously have to get use to waking up in the mornings to avoid that rush hour traffic that literally spells 'MASSIVE'.

Working outfit... fret no more, i'll just have to mix match whatever leftovers that i still keep for the past 3 decades. Orbit?! Apa orbitnya benda yang dah old fashion? Isn't vintage the fashion norm nowadays? People are wearing vintage dresses, grandmas pleated skirts/tops and ruffle blouses to the office hokay. Alah, doesn't matter the work wearlah. Most important thing, i learn fast and well

Eeee.... bestnya!!!
posted by DRooLZ79 @ 10:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants