19 May 2006
Just yesterday i brought my mum and sis to Grand Hyatt Hotel for lunch at The Straits Kitchen. It was so called a Mother's Day gift for my mum. Had a yummylicious lunch there. Ambience was nice. And it's blardy cheap for a buffet in a 6 star hotel like Hyatt.
But things didn't turn out so well for me coz i lost my blardy $50 to nowhere!!! Great, just when i was about to pay the bill and my atm card(just when you needed it most) is with my hubby. Niat nak belanja akak aku yang first time mum. Tapi tak menjadi. Uhuk.. Instead, she come to my rescue. Sorry and thanks Doink. I couldn't sleep the whole night just wondering where the money go to. Hubby just told me to halalkan to wherever or whomever the money had cicir to. Just not my rezeki he says. Fret...
Anyway Doink, hope you enjoy your 'own paid' lunch.
Uwahhhhh!!!!
posted by DRooLZ79 @ 11:06 PM  
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants