21 May 2006
Sunday...

I hardly ever stay home alone on Sunday. But today is exceptional. Why?! Because the Man of The House and Junior went for soccer(he's really active nowadays even with the buncits showing off). I on the other hand had options to choose, but don't feel like going to the in-laws(though i know i'm expected there), my mama's not home except for my papa whom i dread having conversations with when we're alone and my sista ain't home, happily jollying around with the kids and hub and my MAMA!

Uwaahhhh!!!!!!

So boring! Dear and kiddo will only be back around 8 tonight. And i have 2hrs to kill to prepare dinner for the boys(hmmm...what to cook?) My cats have been meowing outside my bedroom door craving for attention ever since i step into the house. Oh shoots!!! Tomorrow's my colleague's birthday and i have no idea what to buy(guess just pow her angpow). And i seem to be blogging rubbish or more likely to exact, REDUNDANT stuffs.

I hate being alone sometimes... It's so much different with the girls around. Can kepo2 with mummy (speaking of which, i need to fetch them this weekend). Geessh...

Time out, need to prepare dinner. Hmmm... maybe i'll just preheat the 2 weeks old laksa my sis-in-law gave me...
posted by DRooLZ79 @ 6:25 PM  
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants