07 June 2006
Finally, the school holidays have started. Now, i can start having my time at my own pace.

Pros and cons though. The good thing about school holidays is, i don't have to rush home from work to fetch the kids. I don't have to worry about going back and still think about supervising the kids on their school work till late. I don't have to wake up so early in the morning to prepare the kids for school. I don't have to constantly remind myself of the kids curriculum and freak out about it. I don't have to scream no more at the top of my lungs to get their school work done. I don't have to go through their dictations etc, etc. That's alot of "I DON'T HAVE TO" and i'm loving it to every bits for the moment.

I guess this break gives me a chance to relax and recuperate before i start the "I HAVE TO" to the above for the next term. Fuhyoooo....

And 'THE' thing about school holidays is, having my kids bugging me on my arse every single day to take my leave from work to bring them out. Having them calling me a hundred times at work and on mobile asking me what time i'll be home. Having to hear complains from the caretaker how they have been fighting with each other. Geesh... There's no stopping to them.

Talking about retail theraphy, haven't got 1 yet. Don't want to end up buying on impulse. Because, that's exactly what i don't want to add on to my storage. More Impulsive Buys! And people do that alot on sales periods. I'm one of them....

Got a message from a friend who says she has passed her driving test and already got a licence. Ohh... Goody!! I'm happy for her. Don't know when's mine? Hope it'll be soon. For i think it's time i need Dear to have a taste of adrenalin sitting on the passenger seat. Heheh... And when that happens Dear, you better buckle up your seat belt!!!
posted by DRooLZ79 @ 12:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants