10 June 2006
I should be in bed right now, but i just couldn't sleep. This should be the time where i can snuggle up to bed first without any disturbance. I'm a light sleeper. No matter how shut my eyes are, seemingly asleep, don't be shock if i can relate to you what i heard or i assumed i heard throughout the whole night the next morning.

Like, how many times Dear got up from bed to go wee wee, how many times he toss and turn and woke me up just to ask me to turn my back off and hug him, how many times he would adjust the temperature of the aircon, how many times he would try to steal the covers from me, how many times the cats meow outside my bedroom door wanting me to let them in, and the list goes on... Many have recommended a glass of hot milk before bed. It didn't work. Others suggested a tiny 5ml of cough syrup. It only gave me headache upon taking it especially when you are not having cough. Yikes!!! Help... i'm having insomnia.

Even sometimes, if this pair of shutters just felt like closing down, i would normally just log off the pc. Just in case i needed a Solitaire to accompany me during my sleepless nights. Terrible... I look haggard, tired, and my complexion is screaming for "BEAUTY SLEEP!BEAUTY SLEEP!" Hmmm... which reminds me... I wonder how Wendy Jacobs did hers. Each weekend when i come to her house to fetch Kiddo, slightly always 15 after 8 at night, lil Iman would say, "Mummy has gone to bed already." Myself and Dear would go,"woow... already huh?" And she's preggy again my God and still loking gorgeous!!! (Lil Ilhan didn't like the idea of having a baby sibling one bit. Heheh...)

Anyways, back to my problems, well what the heck. It's almost going to midnight and Dear will be be home soon. Even if i try to go to bed now, Dear's definitely going to disturb me till i wake up. I rather watch tv and spare myself with Dear's 'Hide-&-seek' jokes.

Freeeettttt....... Nite nite....
posted by DRooLZ79 @ 10:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants