15 June 2006
I'm not up for any entry today for my Monster isn't with me. Just some photos about where we go and what we did. Though not much but hope it's enough to fill for today's entry.

Venue : HealthZone @ Health Promotion Board


The kids trying rock climbing. Purpose : Figuring which muscle pulls them up.

Playing dentist (real replica of the dental chair). The kids learn about brushing their teeth the right way and all about mouth diseases. This part of the exhibition sure puts your kids off anything sweet for at least until the end of the day...


All about body parts. That's about how much i manage to take a shot cause Mummy herself is intrigued by the exhibition. Now it makes me wonder why the hell did i hate Health Education at school. It's so interesting. For all Mommas out there, here is another educational place to bring your kids while the school holidays last. It covers everything your kids and yourself on health. I guarantee you will enjoy it too.

That's all for now, toodles...

posted by DRooLZ79 @ 9:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants