16 April 2007
Update of What's Happening
Arrrrgggh!!! Don't give up Mar!! Don't!! Not just yet.

Me: "...err, who's your network provider? how many user? what bandwidth are you looking at? bla...bla...bla..."
Em: "eh, i hear you got new service ah. With my existing access plan ah, do you people create IP VPN tunnel or no need because got MPLS or it is my one is local loop?"
Me: "...err (huh?! kong smi'taichi, walan neh, si bey chimp hoi...)tell you whatlah, why don't you leave me your email add, and i shall drop you an email quoting our quotes and all you need to know about our services. thank you ah and goodbye."
Em: (?????)

After that, i feel like walking around in the office with a paperbag on my head. HELP...anyone...
posted by DRooLZ79 @ 10:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants