25 May 2007
A month had passed since my last entry. And so much had happen. Gosh, how time flies...

Work has been good so far. Picking up a lot of things and i'm beginning to love it. My BDM had left the company mid May, so i'm left with alot of pending sales and quotes which is currently picking up to be much of a Done Deal. I was fussing about when i heard about her decision as she was my lunching and shopping 'kakis'. Now that she's gone, i'm left alone to lunch with either my IT Manager or myself.

But that sad thought of lunching alone has changed for i have finally found my ex-schoolmates who happens to be working around my work place. For my Lost-Found friends, "Yahooo!!!" we finally met and had lunch together. Pics will be uploaded in the weekends, with God's will (if im not busylah, ok babes) You all never change a bit (besides growing 'bigger' and 'taller'), hehehe...
Thumbs up to you Gerl for making time to come down all the way from HQ to our meeting place (which is, "God knows where..." to you) hehe.

P.s: Didn't mean to leave you out of our lunch appointment. Just didn't think it would be convenient for you to travel down there. (Lain kali tak buat lagi, promise...)

Freelance manucuring service has given a positive outcome, with many more appointments in the weekends here and there. I'm trying not to take too much appointments as i do not feel like occupying my weekends with sub-jobs all the time.

My husband's niece is finally going to UK with the school tour, after months of anticipating. She's probably ecstatic right now, dreaming and drooling of all sorts. Hehehe... Need to loan her our luggage and bomber jacket as she has found out Manchester has drop near 6 degrees. On the whole, i wish her a pleasant, wonderful (she'll definitely won't forget) and safe journey throughout.

Counting down the days to the arrival of my Crabby Junior Little. Wishing both Momma and Baby healthy and strong not like a Crab for this case (one stepped, kena crush) but like an Ox for once (one stepped, confirm kena butt-heading balik), yehehehe....

What else? Oh yes, AC MILAN RULES!!!! (sorry Baby, for the lost of Victory)

As for me, i would probably sign out now cause the Big Boss is back and that means.....

NOTHING.

Hehehe... Till my next entry. Yes, you are so right! That would possibly be the end of next month. Hehehe...
posted by DRooLZ79 @ 1:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants