21 April 2007
Two weeks had passed. It seemed so fast ever since i had started working in my new workplace. Seronok sey!!! Tapi yang tak seronoknya apabila diri ini masih tergapai-gapai dalam dunia IT. Fuhyooo... Bahasaku pon!!! Kherkherkher....

Anyways, few good news for me. Even though i am no longer working as a manicurist for a shop that supports local magazines, i am still being asked for to take the shots out of freelancing. So, what does this means? It means that throughout my patience and dedications in giving the best in the media industries, is appreciated and recognized.

Two days ago, an Art Director for a Magazine, called to ask if i will be free or willing to take up an advertorial photoshoot, i hesitated but initially i took on the job. I felt glad after that. Hubby gave his support too in allowing me to do freelancing. So, expect to see more jobs engagement with this director. Alhamdulillah...

Customer basis, not to worry. Have a few in hand that regularly calls to asked to do home service. Another alhamdulillah... Instead of pocketing the sum to the company, i will be pocketing it to my pants. Ishx3... Kayax3...

Last weekend was my first weekend that i finally got to spent with my family, my Kiddo's soccer tournament. Though i have no interest in soccer, i tagged along to show my presence. Can't call that support (i think). So, here's to more coming weekends. Hehehe...


Introducing Braveheart Football Association.

The Mummy showing her presence. The girls are just out to have fun.

Kalau dengan si kecik pulak, asyik nak cari makan aje. Until bloated, cari tempat nak ZZzz pulak. Hehehe...

This face is wherever the Kiddo is for soccer.

It was really a hot hot weekend. A late shower at the end of the tournament but all that was worthwhile for Kiddo reigns Champion.

The Champions with the sponsor for that event.

Well, that's for last weekend. This weekend is a spent-at-home day. Laundries to get wash and done, SA1's around the corner. Bila part nih je lemau i dibuatnya. Weak from screaming and repeating myself from saying, "PLEASE GO AND DO YOUR REVISION!!!"

Mommas out there, sound familiar to you? Yeah, those dreadful seasons are back again and this is just the begining...

posted by DRooLZ79 @ 3:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants