25 April 2007
Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day.

Is it the raining season? It's been raining the past few days. Hubby is not too thrill though he's always the only person that embrace this weather gracefully (murah rezeki weather) because he is down with a continuous flu. Hasn't been feeling too well lately. And he's always at his worst when the flu bug gets to him. Poor Baby...

Then again, it's good news at work. Out of the whole 500 formality emails which my manager always think its redundant, paid off. Finally! I was almost at my wits end trying to improvise my correspondence, verbal conversations and product knowledge. At the end of the day (which is right now!) i felt totally good!!! Then again maybe i could converse at my pace today because i am all alone in the office. No worries about anyone hearing me fumbling with my words...
Thank God...

Well, since the day has end for me, it's time for a lil retail theraphy to reward myself for another job well done!!!

Yahoooooooo!!!!!! Shoes.... here i come.......
posted by DRooLZ79 @ 6:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants