18 July 2007
Action Speaks Louder - As Frat Would Say It

One at a time please... First thing first, coming into the empty office has been usual. Boss is always not around until lunchtime. IT Manager is scheduled in and out of office whenever he needs to. Leaving me alone in the office managing the calls and all other paperworks. Today, i have loads to clear for some projects. Mc Connell Dowell, an Australian based company has big orders to get me settled with no lunch. Bulls!!! Lunch is anytime at my liberty. I AM my boss's secretary!

Let's go through the quotes and the confirmed purchase order of network systems and lines for this Sentosa IR Project. Hmmm... Looks like somethings not right here.

Arrrrggghhhh!!! No resources at Sentosa??!!! And they need to move in site full swing before National Day!!! Cabling takes ages for SingTel contractor to get the patch up done. Gawd!!!

I have got to get this straighten up. Ms Inez Clement, MIS Manager for this company that i have been managing is a nice lady. But if she were to hear that her Sentosa Project is going to get hault up by some unmotivated labourers who take their own sweet time to patch up the copper cables, she's going to be pissed!!!

Errggh... Just how am i going to pacify her that everything will come close as scheduled? Boss is unreachable at some Pulau Bukom or Pulau Ular for a meeting. That's another big project... Well, hell! I'm just going to give Inez a call myself then.


And Gawd!!! My supplier is raising their price on me. Damn you Poh. Damn you!

I had enough of this hiccups. I shall hand over this price increase to my Boss and let him deal with our supplier accordingly. Too much ah this Poh! Ahhh... i'm going to have my booze now.

Caffeine is the only thing that keeps me saint. When i'm all stressed up, this mug and it's content gives me the boost to start the day all fresh again. Boss's not back yet? Hmmm...

I'll take a peek at this gossip mag first then and shall get back to work later, till he stepped in.

So, what's your excuse for not doing yours?!!

posted by DRooLZ79 @ 10:48 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants