19 July 2007
My Parents 33rd Anniversary
Yesterday was the day my parents got married and they were blessed with 3 offsprings.

I got a call from Doink saying that mum's not cooking and will be eating out, hence asking me to join along. I have totally forgotten about their Big Day if not for Doink (but apparently, Doink forgot about it too...) and not to mention Frat - someone who also do not know anything...

So we had dinner at Toa Payoh's HDB Hub - Fork & Spoon. My Mum and Dad, lil Sarah, Kiddo, Hubby, Doink, Frat and Yours Truly... It's a small family affair but it was obviously a joyous dinner.

To Mama and Papa, Happy 33rd Anniversary. May you have many many more years like this ahead. Love you both alot. Mmmuuaaahhhh!!!!


Dinner @ Fork & Spoon

Mum and Dad with Lil Sarah

My Beloved Parents and Niece - Loving Each Other Always

For more of yesterday's night affairs @ Fork & Spoon, do visit My Site

posted by DRooLZ79 @ 11:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants