20 July 2007
Something 'PERSONAL'
Hi! My name is Tan Gumpy. I'm Hers Truly 'PERSONAL' Assistant. She can't live without me, and She will never go and do without me. Not that She really depend on me, but i just help to keep Her dry. Ehemm... I think, that's too PERSONAL to get there.

I'm not always this skinny. I'm normally covered with cotton-like clothes, like the ones on my head. That's about to go too if, She has to go. Most of the times, i'll be chuck un-handsomely in Her Ooohhh-s0-messy drawer.

And when She's feeling lazy, that's where my assistance comes in.

I have to help Her reply Her email correspondence lah, do quotations lah and this update pon i have to do...

Now, i'm trying to figure out Her schedule for installation and sorts. Haiz...

At times, when i try to hide from Her...

Because... other than doing Her paperwork and stuffs, i become a Tea-Lady. Have to make Her a drink and whatever shits lah. An today, She feels like drinking Horlicks. Phhhoooiii!!!

Oooppss!!! There's a phone call. "Yes, hello, Good Morning. Who? Siti? Siti is busy now. Who am I? I'm Grumpy Tan the Toilet Roll. Don't know?!! You everyday use me also you don't know ah?!!" *Slams the phone*

Some people are best hanged up than hanged on... That's about the shitty stuffs that i have to do for Her lor. So now, "Everyone Will Know What She Did Last Summer!!!" She does nothing the whole day but camwhoring as usual. Especially these days when Hers Truly Boss is out of town.

I'm a PERSONAL stuffs, but i'm being shared sometimes among colleagues. She really have to keep me to herself to make me really PERSONAL.

CamWhores!!!

A quick note:

Dear Mr Tan Gumpy,

There is no such thing as PERSONAL anymore. Even Watson Your Personal Store is no longer PERSONAL as everyone gets to know what I buy over the counter...

Love;

Yours Truly....

posted by DRooLZ79 @ 11:03 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: DRooLZ79
Home: Singapore
About Me: A hectic person whose time are mostly needed to be where she had to be... my family...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Your Nonsensical Rants